[jaws-uk] Re: Listen again

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:33:22 +0100

it seems that Listen Again has indeed changed as I can't seem to get all the
list of stations anymore using the Accessible Listen Again.  This is really not
a JAWS query so I would strongly suggest taking this to a different list.  The
BCAB list may be appropriate.  I think the subscription is
bcab-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They may be able to advise better on what to do as clearly the way in which
things work has changed.  I think you may need to use the BBC IPlayer but I
could well be wrong.
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980