[jaws-uk] Re: Listen again

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:09:37 +0100

Hi Wendy and list
Is it just me or did something go wrong with the BBC Radio pages sometime ago.
I know they had technical problems altogether for a while but I never had any
trouble using the site with JAWS previously, but ever since it has become
unbearably slow and pretty much unusable.  I've mentioned this here before, but
nobody really said much, which made me think it was just my antique version of
JAWS.

Glad this subject has come up.

Cheers

Amie