[jaws-uk] Re: Listen again

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:07:09 +0100

Hi all,

I've just used the "Listen Again" facility on the BBC website to catch
up with the "In Touch" programme which was broadcast on Tuesday. Using
I-Player I was able to play, pause and restart without any problems.
I'm using Jaws 9, Windows Vista Home Premium and Internet Explorer 7.
Having seen the postings on the Jaws List, I expected to have all
kinds of problems which do not, in fact appear to have materialised.
Perhaps I've just been lucky.

Regards,

Kevin