[jaws-uk] Re: Listen again

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:47:58 +0100

I use Realplayer periodically with Jaws 9, windows Vista and Internet
Explorer 7. The last time I used it (about 4 weeks ago I think) was to
listen to Radio 4's classic serial. It worked fine then but I haven't
accessed it since.

I would have thought that as the site belongs to the BBC that it is
therir responsibility under the Disability Discrimination Act to
ensure that all aspects of their site are fully accessible. I'd
suggest e-mailing them, explaining what is happening and pointing out
their responsibility under the above legislation.

I'll try Realplayer on my return home this evening and report back on
my experience.

Regards,
Kevin