[jaws-uk] Re: Listen again

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:20:46 +0100

Hi Dorothy, I think the main thing about real alternative, and the same applies to kwiktime alternative is that in both cases the full player tends to nag you a lot, and bombard you with news and alerts and whatever, when all people want is to use it to play media files. The real and kwiktime alternative programs are the necessary components to play the media files without the unnecessary bits.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>