[iyonix-support] Re: Setting 'Next' size

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 09:31:50 +0100

In article <4e22a82877john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One thing to watch out for by users of PC cards and PCPro is an
> oddity of the PCConfig utility, which for some reason reduces the
> Next slot to 32K.  This causes copying to become very slow and
> "bitty".  I sometimes still use PCConfig to create DOS-format
> partition files (they have their uses!) and have to remember to
> reset the Next size after quitting this utility.

I'm surprised no-one has pointed out this thread is not Iyonix specific and
so shouldn't be here. However, you can add a line to reset the Next slot to
the end of the Run file of your PCConfig application, and this will be
implemented when the app is quit.

John

--
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/