[iyonix-support] Re: Resolver not working

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:58:04 +0100

          Richard Darby  wrote:

>    <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I think that Resolver is not working  on my Iyonix 5.16.

> [snip]

>> Here are the inet variables for the Iyonix:-
>> *show inet$*
>> Inet$EtherDevice : EtherK

> The  item missing from your list which is present in my listing is:
> inet$SMTPserver : <server address>
> This setting comes from Netfetch>Choices>Account

> You could check that this is correct.  If it is, then something is
> preventing Netfetch/Hermes from setting it.

Thanks for that suggestion Richard. Hope shone for a moment.

However, the reason that inet$SMTPserver did not show in the list is
because I did the *show inet$* before running NetFetch.
It is normally set and shows my orpheus server addess.

John

--
Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org
No sé nada, y no estoy incluso seguro de ése.