[iyonix-support] Re: Iyonix Hardware additions

  • From: Ian Nichols <ian.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:41:34 +0000 (GMT)

In article <68a6816c4f.MThompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Matthew Thompson <mt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just to say thanks for all the suggestions for my hardware additions,
> gradually getting more used to the Optical mouse, the cursor movement
> is so much better, if only there was a proper RISC OS 3 button Optical
> Mouse - oh well.

> I now have few digital camera suggestions if I decide to get one, so
> thanks for those. If only I could get this MP3 player to work!

I don't recall if anyone mentioned these already, but I can now confirm
that Olympus's shiny new E-3 will connect to an Iyonix as a USB drive.
The one slight "catch" is that you will have to turn the screen around so
you can see it and select the default option "storage" which will appear
in a list when you plug the camera in & switch it on.

I've also connected an E-3 and an E-300 in the past, so presumably the
E-510 and E-410 will also work.