[isapros] OT: Upgrading Tablets to Vista

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:19:00 -0700

Anyone had any luck upgrading XP Tablet system to Vista?  I've got the Samsung
NP-Q1 which was running XP Tablet 2005.  I actually gave several to my
girlfriend because I wanted to be the only guy to give her multiple Origami's.
yuk yuk.  Anyway,  after upgrading to Vista Business (you can't upgrade to
home) it worked, but none of the table functions work at all.  I thought Vista
was supposed to handle all that for me, but it just left me with a useless
tablet in my hands.

Any insight would be great.  No, there is nothing for Vista on the Samsung
site.  Thx