[isapros] Re: OT: Upgrading Tablets to Vista

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:08:23 -0700

No performance problems for ultimate?  I've got ultimate on my business unit
here, and am about to load it on my HP Digital Media Center (the nice rack
system), but am concerned with performance on the Origami.  I'm happy to put
ultimate on it, but just don't want to screw myself on performance.  That being
said, it would be nice to be able to play my recorded stuff from the HP on the
Origami directly (without having to burn to DVD).

No big performance difference between Biz and Ultimate?

thx (and apologies to those bothered by the OT)