[isapros] Re: OT: Upgrading Tablets to Vista

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:23:40 -0400

T,

Did you perform a clean install or did you perform an in-place upgrade?

If you open up Device Manager, are there any devices that appear either
as disabled, driver unknown, or not working?

Did you check help to see if you needed to "enable" the tablet features?

Did you run the Upgrade Advisor against the system to see if it detected
any issues, potential or otherwise?

Just a few questions that came to mind.

Jerry