[isapros] Re: ISA and SAN Certs

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:14:34 -0500

BAM!!!!

I think I get it. On the TO tab for the autodiscover.msfirewall.org, I
can still use owa.msfirewall.org since it resolves to the same IP
address as autodiscover.msfirewall.org on the internal network -- and
the path is going to /autodiscover, so that's cool. It's all making
sense on paper -- now to see if it works in real life :)

BTW -- why do I need a SRV record for OL autodiscovery? I haven't seen
any documentation on that requirement on the Exchange side.

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org