[isapros] Re: ISA and SAN Certs

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:11:51 -0700

Datzdewun!

Multiple certificates per IP listener is now an RFC-supported process.
Given that this RFC only hit the wires last year, it'll be some time
before you see much in the way of server-side implementations for these
extensions.  The client-side code is "cheap" compared to the server-side
code for this mechanism (not to mention the rest of those extensions).