RE: Weird caching problem.

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:14:37 -0500

Hmmm, that does remind me that the proxy settings "have" to be used in
order to get anywhere from those subnets, with the way it is setup, so
the direction to look is definitely the ISA server.

I'll see if I can dig up a different browser, it's been a long time
since we've had to use anything other than IE.