RE: Weird caching problem.

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:25:22 -0500

Thanks, I'll do that tonight and reboot it afterwards.

Do you know if the amount of CPU utilization is directly correlated to
amount of memory allocated?  I have 4GB of physical memory, and it
seemed to be working great with about 1GB in use by the SQL service.
Now that it using a bit more memory, it seems to also be utilizing more
of the CPUs time.