[isalist] Re: Proxy problems

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:26:10 -0700

Cool- glad it all works.  Odd about the fail-over not working properly.
Unfortunately, I¹ve only used the NLB in production, so I can¹t help much
with the failover stuff.  That being said, I will say that you should ensure
that you¹ve got the latest firmware on those guys. Netgear has a later
version posted than what shipped on them.

On 7/22/06 4:25 PM, "Glenn P. JOHNSTON" <glenn.johnston@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh
to all: