[isalist] Proxy problems

  • From: "D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR" <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:49:46 -0400

Hi ISAList

I'm having this issue and I have no idea why, I will appreciate if
somebody knows what is going on.

We have a website https://vwa.msc.us <https://vwa.msc.us/>  that is
published on 12.32.217.149.

From outside everything work fine, but from inside I'm receiving the
following error:

Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Technical Information (for Support personnel)

*       Error Code: 504 Proxy Timeout. The connection timed out. (10060)

*       IP Address: 204.251.15.190
*       Date: 7/17/2006 4:42:49 PM
*       Server: njisa17.interlink-intranet.net
*       Source: proxy

If I ping the website, its resolving fine to 12.32.x.x but the error is
showing another IP.

If from my proxy server (njisa17) I ping the website, the address
returned it is also correct.

So, where is ISA keeping that wrong IP?????

Thanks for all your answers.

Regards

Diego R. Pietruszka

MIS - Assistant Manager

MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies