[isalist] Re: Proxy problems

  • From: "D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR" <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:01:13 -0400

Ok, ok don't cry, you can finish with that poor customer.

Anyway, my proxy starts working without any apparent reason. I restarted
the firewall as Jim told me and nothing, and about an hour latter I
discover it was working again.

I'll see if this happen again.

Regards

Diego R. Pietruszka

________________________________

*       Date: 7/17/2006 4:42:49 PM
*       Server: njisa17.interlink-intranet.net
*       Source: proxy

If I ping the website, its resolving fine to 12.32.x.x but the error is
showing another IP.

If from my proxy server (njisa17) I ping the website, the address
returned it is also correct.

So, where is ISA keeping that wrong IP?????

Thanks for all your answers.

Regards

Diego R. Pietruszka

MIS - Assistant Manager

MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies