[isalist] Re: Proxy problems

  • From: "Glenn P. JOHNSTON" <glenn.johnston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:15:42 +1000

A little off topic, but I'm sure that someone on this list will have
done this before.

A customer wants to combine 2 or preferably 3 ADSL2 lines together for
the added bandwidth & more importantly the reliability factor.

They can get 3 ADSL services from 3 different telco's, which supposedly
use different equipment at the local exchange.

What's the best way to bind them together.

There will be inbound VPN & SMTP so the public DNS entries will have to
cater for the multiple public IP's, but that easy stuff.

I found multiple hardware & software solutions on the WEB, but nobody I
know who has actually used any and can tell me the un documented holes,
or the one that just work, and those that really work well.

Has anyone done this ?

Any suggestions ?

________________________________

*       Date: 7/17/2006 4:42:49 PM
*       Server: njisa17.interlink-intranet.net
*       Source: proxy

        If I ping the website, its resolving fine to 12.32.x.x but the
error is showing another IP.

        If from my proxy server (njisa17) I ping the website, the
address returned it is also correct.

        So, where is ISA keeping that wrong IP?????

        Thanks for all your answers.

        Regards

        Diego R. Pietruszka

        MIS - Assistant Manager

        MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies