Re: IP Addresses on DMZ

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:39:38 -0700

One problem you have is that with 6 IP's, any further subnetting is limited
to two functional DMZ IPs; one for the ISA DMZ NIC and one for the DMZ
server.

There is some general ISA deployment reading you should do before plunging
headlong into the abyss that is ISA :-)...

http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tips/getting_started.htm
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/secure_nat_client.htm
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/designing_an_isa_server_solution_
on_a%20_simple_network.htm
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/tutorials/isanetworks.htm
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/dmz_scenarios.htm

..and many more in the "Learning Zone"...

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG