[PCB_FORUM] Re: Rotate function grey up when moving components

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:55:20 -0400

You should be able to select the shape with the shape select
tool and then right click assign net. Then click on the pin or
whatever you want to assign the net. I have, on occasion, had to
turn the shape off because it was in the way. You might try
doing that after you have selected the shape.
Good luck,
Kevin McCowan
SR PCB Designer
TSI Telsys

Phaik Kiau Tan wrote:

yes, that is work!! thanks a lot...
today i just found out a problem again, after i add a
shape, when i want to assign net to the shape, the
find filter being greyed up also, then i cannot select
any pin or via to assign net to that shape.
Any suggestion to this?? Thanks,
PK

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.