[PCB_FORUM] Re: Rotate function grey up when moving components

  • From: "Moore, Blake" <Blake.Moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:32:47 -0400

Hope this helps, I'm in Allegro 15.1 on the Sun, and 14.2 on the PC.
Occasionally when I'm moving a part as you indicated, and want to rotate
it, if I have trouble rotating, it's because of the options selected vs.
the part, like the part might not have a pin#1 indicator, etc.....
Once you are in the move command, look at your display box, click the
options tab, Notice you now should see the menu: Rotation, Type, Angle,
Point.
On the "Point", click the drop down arrow, and change your settings,
"Sym Origin", Body "Center", "User Pick", "Sym Pin#"
Hope it helps
BM