[PCB_FORUM] Re: IDF in 15.1

  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:55:03 -0400

 IDF creates extrusions from the placebound height and the placebound
boundary which become Pro-E .prt files. If you have any Pro-E models you
have to name them the same as the footprints or alias them in the
hint.map file. You can use the extrusion .prt files to create accurate
representations by modifying them. They already have the proper origin
and orientation to the ECAD datum plane.