[icon-discuss] Re: Suggestion for a future update.

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:16:51 -0600

I would like a mode where you could say press status and a number and it would give you up to 12 using the star and number keys pieces of info. Then you could press status 2 and it would tell you the time -- there could be a way of selecting which pieces of status info you wanted per program and you could move them around. Maybe pressing status 1 could be the same as now if you just press status, holding down status could still behave as it does now. If you really wanted more than 12 selections you could make the number give you the second list then you could press status number 3 or something. What do the rest of you think?

Irwin Hott wrote:
I would like to see an easier way to get the time and an option for the time to give seconds.