[icon-discuss] Re: Suggestion for a future update.

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:42:41 -0600

I agree.  I truly like this idea.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:28 AM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Suggestion for a future update.

because this is much more efficient the hold-status key is only efficient for the top item or 2 and actually status and a number is more efficient than even the top item in hold-status mode, both in key presses and in time.

PAMELA RADER wrote:
Why not just use the Mocve Up or Down option and move the items around on that menu in the order you want them?

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/20/07 12:16PM >>>
I would like a mode where you could say press status and a number and it would give you up to 12 using the star and number keys pieces of info. Then you could press status 2 and it would tell you the time -- there could be a way of selecting which pieces of status info you wanted per program and you could move them around. Maybe pressing status 1 could be the same as now if you just press status, holding down status could still behave as it does now. If you really wanted more than 12 selections you could make the number give you the second list then you could press status number 3 or something. What do the rest of you think?

Irwin Hott wrote:
I would like to see an easier way to get the time and an option for the time to give seconds.