[icon-discuss] Re: Frustrating problems with RSS reader

  • From: "Mike Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:22:38 +0100

Hello, Guido,

I have had several conversations with technical support and will probably
have more.  Fortunately, I can call the States for free, so we may be able
to have a lengthy, hopefully productive powwow.  I'd hate to have to send
the unit back to the States, especially since I believe that we are dealing
with a software issue that, somehow, we should be able to resolve.

I have taken the battery out of the unit and will leave it out for twelve
hours.

Best regards,

Mike