[icon-discuss] Re: Frustrating problems with RSS reader

  • From: "Mike Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:18:39 +0100

Hello Pamela,

I am still wondering if I can get a little information regarding the
reflashing of my unit.

I know that the last time I had to reflash, my Braille Plus looked for some
specific files on my Mini SD card.  Although I was told in the course of
this thread that the unit also looked for these files on the hard drive, I
would feel better knowing what these files were so that I could copy them to
the mini SD card and successfully reflash the way I did several weeks ago.
I stupidly lost those files.  So to be precise, my questions are:

1. What are the names of the files I need?

2.  Where on the Levelstar or APH site can I download the files?

Many thanks in advance,

Mike