[icon-discuss] Re: A charging question

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:31:31 -0400

Howdy, Paul,

I keep my unit in its case.  Yes, there's heat, especially when the battery is
perhaps
50 per cent or less.  This is reasonable because we have a fast-charging system
and a battery
designed to handle this.  Also, the charger has enough reserve to charge the
unit even when it's
running with the wireless on.

Maybe someone will have a different thought, but I'm not worried about this at
all!

Joe G.