[icon-discuss] Re: A charging question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:02:34 -0500

Hi:

Depends on how it's used.  If you primarily use the synthesizer and don't turn
on Wireless much, then maybe 8 hours.  However, if you use the audio player a
lot, then it might be 5 hours.  As I said, it's difficult to give an exact
amount because there are wso many variables.

Hope that helps!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/04/08 11:45AM >>>
hello,
  let's say that you charg the braille plus fully. and you never turn wireless
on or you turn it on with the ac adapter still plugged in just long enough to
do what you need in terms of e-mail, downloading papers tec. now after all
that's done, and wireless is turned off, and the machine is unplugged with a
fully charged battery, is there an approximate battery life? thanks.

PAMELA RADER <PRADER@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi:
It all depends on how long it was on in the first place, so there's no way to
answer that. It does tend to put a drain the battery more quickly than other
tasks.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206

PHONE: 1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/04/08 10:58AM >>>
hello,
i have a related question. once wireless has been turned off, how much battery
life can one expect to have with the braille plus? thanks.

David Poehlman
wrote:
I like that it has that little slot just right for the docking cable.