[icon-discuss] Re: A charging question

  • From: denise avant <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

hello jenny,
  sorry, i didn't see your post. since we can now use the braille plus for many
different things with the new features, it's probably best that whenever
possible we keep the unit plugged in. as long as this doesn't harm the battery,
i have no problem doing that.

Jenny Axler <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Still somewhat depends on what you're doing.  For instance, Audio
playback takes up a bit more power.  If you're not playing audio, you can get 8
hours +.  Playing audio gets you more like 6.

  Jenny