[icon-discuss] Re: A charging question

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:04:44 -0700

If you use ear buds or ear phones, I think you would have much more because
you aren't driving the amplifier and speaker. I seem to charge mine every
two or three days. I can listen through ear buds for two or three hours
without going down very much.

The problem is that if you use wireless, that will drop the batteries faster
than if you just listened.