[icon-discuss] Re: problems with the word processor and relatedfiles

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:01:24 -0400

Hello, Pamela,

There's more to that problem.  I cannot download either 1.1.1 or my nls keys  I
can't
delete any files and maybe I cannot add new ones either.  I don't know this for
sure, but
it could account for not being allowed to down from the update server.

I did send a problem report but I didn't hear anything from anyone about this.
I'm
obviously somewhat discouraged.

Joe G.