[icon-discuss] Re: A charging question

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:43:11 -0500

I have charged my unit several times while in the case.  The case doesn't
get warm.  That is a good thing about the case.  If the case does get warm,
let us know.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.

 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx