[icon-discuss] link problem partially understood

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:53:02 -0400

Hello Everybody,

I recently posted a question about not being able to access links.  I got a
reply which confirmed that
what I was doing was correct.  Nevertheless, the links didn't open the browser.

I found a message which had quite a few links.  Each one produced our "link
sound."  I
can open these as indicated, pressing OK.

The links I was trying to open are those we see on this list.  I'm sure my
computer would
open these.  The difference is that those posted on this list do not produce
our special "link
sound."

Do you have any solution to this?

Thanks a bunch.