[ian-reeds-games] Re: items example map

  • From: Mohsin Ali <smatbn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:37:31 +0500

Hi Allan !
I second your thoughts  that if there is no equip type specified then
there must be some sort of default response so that those units having
no equip type specified , can  equip all items !
and you were talking about the latest dev , did I miss that ? cuz I
didnt see any posts regarding dev 13 , the last I remember was dev 11
, wait and let me check , if I forgot , actually I just signed in so
need to look around in the inbox !

take care
Mohsin