[ian-reeds-games] Re: items example map

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 07:53:00 -0400

Hi Mohsin,
Yes, I did notice that yesterday when Jarek pointed it out. That was a good
find.
I am not sure what Ian will want to do with that, if he wants  to make some
kind of default where no equip_type listed means any unit can use any item. It
might be easier or something. I am not really familiar with allt hat
programming stuff so I don't really know where he will go with that.