[ian-reeds-games] Re: items example map

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:42:55 -0400

I am looking forward to it! grin.

  From: Mohsin Ali
  To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 1:29 PM
  Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: items example map

  Hi Allan !

  remember I told you that Iam working on upgrading the 'Kingdom at war
  map series' by Auston ?

  actually I have completed the work and have added some more skills to
  units, also took some ideas from your and craig's maps , so , at the
  moment , I think that as soon it'll get uploaded I'll post the link !

  untill then ,
  take care
  Eagalon