[ian-reeds-games] items

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:18:58 -0400

Hi everyone.
This is my first post to the list, and hopefully it'll be helpful,
though I think the issue I've seen has already been addressed.
When it comes to items, the equip_type has to be included on both the
item itself, and then for any character that can use it.
I haven't been playing TB very long at all, but I'm loving the
replayability and the open-ended creation.
I ran into the items issue on the latest stable version, and though I
glanced quickly through the documention on the dev version, I don't
see a change to the equip_types section, yet, an issue in 1.12 is not
there in 1.13.
It seems that now you can indeed separate equip_types with commas to
have more than one, but you always have to have at least one if it's
going to be equipped.
the items example map is missing this line, at least on the longbow.
hope this clears up any oddities, and I'm not just repeating what's been said.
Michael