[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 4

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:21:18 -0700

Austen, the sight range wont' affect attack range so the blind unit will still be able to attack units if his friends can see them. Actually I think I forgot to make sure you could not blindly attack units on unseen tiles. I meant to do that but got so busy with other things. Let me know if anyone hits that bug. My intent was that skills that target tiles could be used in unseen territory but not skills that target units.

Vojtech, I tried the escorting the princess map.
It has definitely become more difficult than it used to be.
But I was able to beat it after a couple failed attempts.
One of my warriors died. I don't think that can be avoided, and the princess only had 5 health when she escaped.

I think it also took me one extra turn than it used to and in the old version the princess only had minor bruises when escaping rather than being near death.

It's definitely a tricky one.
I could potentially make it a bit easier by removing one of the goblin grunts, but give it a few more shots and see if you can figure it out.

I'm glad it's still beatable though.