[huskerlug] DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD.

  • From: James Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:51:42 -0500

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20090330#news

Actually, there were several things of interest in this issue the
founder of that Linux Distro, that started with a 4-letter word,  has
come out with Tinycore distro, with a detailed write up about, of course
one of the biggest improvements is a different name!

Also, an interesting about the split-up at PCLinuxOS.  It reminds one
what happen with Knoppix, but even with more rancor.  It is a shame what
happened with PCL.  I was looking forward to have it about as my only
Linux distro, instead I have left on only one computer, the one that it
still functioned somewhat.

Anyway, this issue is interesting to read.  ---Jim