[huskerlug] Re: DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD.

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:55:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the post!  I found Qimo, after seeing the announcement, here, and
also on Linux magazine (online).

Qimo is something I will be using, to get some kids computers out the door for
the Toddler Project, where I provide systems to daycare and Community Centers,
whether they be private or public, in Orange, Seminole, other Counties as
requested, in Central Florida.

--
P. Berry, USAF (Retired); FCC license KJ4JTK;
Linux User #65411 http://lugww.counter.li.org