[hashcash] major postfix suckage

  • From: "Eric S. Johansson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:37:00 -0400

stressing my postfix filter with mailing list traffic. stamp filter run time blows past 600 seconds. postfix starts timing out even though timeout is set to 1d. postfix mailing list helpful person tells me that the postfixfilter system is not designed to handle this kind of problem which means I need to build my own queue for stamps. *FiretrUCK*

looks like a queueing, timeout detecting, retrying, stamping filter is in my future.

--
Speech recognition in use.  It makes mistakes, I correct most