[hashcash] Re: documentation bug?

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:44:46 -0400

Thanks for the bug reports.  I believe a couple of them are
documentation lag.  I simplified some of the code, removed some
"helpful" special cases (like omitting -r etc).  However it sounds
like there are some issues, which I'll look at one-by-one based on
your problem reports in a bit.

for file of recipient addresses.  However you can stack mulitple
recipients, and use wildcards, regexps etc.

So eg:

        hashcash -c -r *@cypherspace.org -r adam.back@xxxxxxxxx

etc

Adam