[openbeos] Re: donating

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:34:38 +0200 CEST

"Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Oh my god, how often do we have to go over this again?"
> Obviously as long as it takes to see change...

I hope you didn't get me wrong: it's more meant like "why are you doing
this to yourself" instead of "what are you doing here again?" :-)

> It seems we have to nag nag, remind remind and get pissed off to get
> anything done.

No, I think that's just the wrong way to do it. I don't know why
Michael Phipps always fails miserably at communicating with you - it's
not that he wouldn't like you (at least he told us so ;-)), and I also
didn't experience similar failure from Michael yet (sure, everyone does
mistakes now and then, but I usually have the opinion he's the right
man for the job).

It's annoying to see you having to explode every few weeks (or months)
because of this. I mean, you don't *have* to talk to Michael alone, and
then get pissed off publicly, that obviously doesn't impress him (or
us); it obviously doesn't help to improve the situation (how ever sad
that is).

In any way, I thought you wanted to work together with us, as a team?
That's probably the best way to change things.

Bye,
   Axel.