[openbeos] Re: News, Views and Overdues

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:01:27 +1000

        <quote> "Man, I'm excited about this! <end quote>
        <quote> "As a business user, so am I!! <end quote>

        OpenBeOS - because computing was supposed to be exciting!!!

        Can I smell a moto coming?  ;-)

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.