[openbeos] Can I play too? ;^)

  • From: DarkWyrm <bpmagic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:03:00 -0400

One developer to another, I want to say thank you for getting up and *doing*
something about BeOS' situation. :) Seeing how you wanted to be flooded with
'I wanna do this' e-mails, here's one. I want to work on the App Kit/
Interface Kit. I've done some planning already and I think the first order of
things is to round out the major messaging components (BLooper, BMessage,
etc) followed by BView and then BWindow. These alone will take quite a while
(obviously). I'm an organizer, so if you need a team leader, I wouldn't be
unwilling...

--DarkWyrm