[openbeos] Re: News, Views and Overdues

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <aim@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:41:01 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am an avid user and fun of BeOS and thought I would join the list to see
if I can help in any way. I am not a programmer, but maybe I could help in
tasks other than programming, such as documentation, translation and/or
localization (I can handle English, Spanish and Japanese pretty well).

Byt the way, have you tought of promoting this idea outside of the US? I
know that there is a good and very devoted BeOS community in Japan. They
could be of help. I might be able to get this started by contacting a few
people that I know in Japan. Just a thought.

Cheers,

Jorge
aim@xxxxxx