[openbeos] Re: News, Views and Overdues

  • From: revol@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:53:47 +0200 (MEST)

> Byt the way, have you tought of promoting this idea outside of the US?
> know that there is a good and very devoted BeOS community in Japan.
> They
> could be of help. I might be able to get this started by contacting a
> few
> people that I know in Japan. Just a thought.

The BeFAQ team already thought to the huge Japan BeOS installed base.
they started to spread out infos here about the petitions, and started an
banner ad campaign. of course it would be very interesting to hear from the
developpers out there, I know they have some pretty good developpers out there.

François.