[haiku] Re: Haiku installation

  • From: zumikkebe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:04:58 +0000

I've just installed a recent image of Haiku and when it booted I've mounted
the r5 partition but its Desktop wasn't integrated into the haiku's one,
probably the option is off by default, but I can't remember a such option
in the tracker preferences, when I come back to home I'll try to mess around.

Regards,
zuMi