[haiku] Re: Haiku installation

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:44:08 -0400

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Bruno Albuquerque<bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes. The spatial desktop concept (which Tracker was based around)
> requires that no 2 windows represent the same folder. The desktop is
> always open as, well, your desktop. :)

Except that right now it is possible to open two windows for the same
folder in different workspaces. While I assume that is by design, I
think it breaks the spatial concept a bit.

Of course I'm not sure what the best solution would be to avoid that?
Moving the window for that folder to the current workspace and
removing it from the other? Or changing the workspace to where the
folder is already open?

Or just leaving it as it is I suppose ;)

--
Regards,
Ryan